Microsoft "can help me teach better" by funding my trip to Washington, D.C. for NECC 2009...of course, Microsoft has already helped me by providing...
* office software which harnesses students' creativity and productivity
* unparalleled lesson plans & templates for teaching about that software
* site licenses for refurbished, donated machines to make them network compliant and update the software
* a secure way to communicate with parents and students via our Exchange server
* a free, html-based email service that I have been using for more than ten years now with ample storage space for the increasingly large files I am sent and send
* professional development opportunities for educators to visit Redmond and learn more about best practices in technology integration
I am always happy to help our students explore the functionality of the Microsoft Office productivity suite because I know that will be the standard for workplace and higher ed. as well.