Monday, October 22, 2012

Tennessee me...

In addition to all the school week insanity, I am attempting to getting myself together to dart just up the road for the Tennessee Association of School Librarians conference Thursday and Friday. I will doing a technology tools preconference, then speaking about Google searching and ebooks. I'm also going to their awards banquet. Did I mention Claire Vanderpool willbe there?

For some illogical reason, I worry out of all proportion when I am presenting more locally....


Were I Jessica Hagy, it could be illustrated thusly (with the line never reaching the limit, as speaking nerves will never be eradicated altogether).

In the meantime, I keep humming The Secret Sisters' "Tennessee Me."


Hope to see some of you in the Volunteer State!

No comments:

Post a Comment